ATAL RANKING OF INSTITUTIONS ON INNOVATIONS
K.E College play a crucial role to create a sustainable innovation ecosystem and it has a comprehensive and functional mechanism to convert research into innovations. This ecosystem will encourage, inspire and nurture young students by exposing them to new ideas and processes resulting in innovative activities in their formative years.
Govt. of India has introduced ‚ÄėAtal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA)‚Äô to systematically rank education institutions and universities primarily on innovation related indicators. ARIIA considers all major indicators which are commonly used globally to rank most innovative education institutions/ universities in the world.
The framework of ARIIA comprises of parameters and sub-parameters on following major areas.
- Developing an Innovative and Entrepreneurial Mind-set through Series of Activities
- Teaching and Learning Courses on Innovation, Entrepreneurship & IPR
- Dedicated Infrastructure & Facilities to Promote Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Successful Innovation and Start-ups Generated from HEI with Institute‚Äôs Support
- Intellectual Property (IP), Generation and Commercialization
- Annual Budget (Expense and Revenue) on Promoting and Supporting I&E Activities
- E College is classified under ‚ÄúNon Technical HEI‚ÄĚ which comes n the category of Publicly Funded Institutions